Gas is a practical energy source for a range of businesses. Ranging from hotels, motels and laundries to panel beaters, horticultural growers and restaurants. Most businesses using gas agree that LPG delivers high levels of constant, controllable energy when they need it most, allowing them to provide a high quality product for the customer.
Fast and uniform
- Instant heat - Endless energy at your fingertips without any delays or fluctuation in temperature
- Uniform - Provides the ultimate control to accurately maintain temperatures in heating many establishments, cooking and specialist process applications
- Intensive - Gas is the perfect fuel for energy intensive process applications
- Accurately set and maintain temperatures - whether it’s heating a room for a conference centre or bake heating for an automotive paint oven, gas can be accurately controlled to your desired heat.
- Instant control - Gas heat is instant, meaning the waiting process for the pan to heat up or the fire place to warm is heavily reduced. Faster heating periods mean less time wasted waiting around!
- Always available - Gas is free of external control. This means your business will always have hot water and heat regardless of other energy disruptions.
Potential cost savings
- Lower maintenance costs - The powerful clean burning properties of gas eliminate the need for continual boiler cleaning often needed by other fuels, ie ’sooting’ of burners. Lower sulphur content means flues don’t rot due to sulphuric acid penetration.
- Competitively priced against other fuels - The level of operational cost savings is dependent on the fuel you use. We can provide individualised costings and advice on potential savings.
- No dusty or bulky stockpiles of fuel.
- Clean burning - Gas burns cleanly, with less impurities than most other fuels. No smoke, soot or ash is produced.
- Less greenhouse gas - Using gas directly results in the production of 50% less greenhouse gas than the use of electricity.