OnGas is one of New Zealand’s largest LPG suppliers. As part of the Vector group of companies, OnGas distributes and sells LPG, propane, and butane to industrial, commercial, residential and automotive markets.
We have a dedicated sales team around the country that have decades of experience in residential, commercial cylinder and bulk installations.
We can give you a map of our delivery coverage for your area. Just call us on 0800 84 12 12 to request one. Or use our online map and type in your area to bring up a map of our delivery area(s).
Site Delivery Considerations
Before installing a new gas connection you need to consider site access. Click here to view the following delivery considerations.
If you have any concerns regarding site access please call our friendly customer services team on 0800 84 12 12 to organise a free site inspection before proceeding with the installation
SAVE TIME! Have a regulator kit delivered with the OnGas cylinders
- EPA approved
- Rated at 8kg/hr (400MJ/hr)
- Fully serviceable and easy to use
- Medium pressure and high pressure regulator in one body
- Two year warranty effective from date of issue of Gas Certificate
How do I buy?
Please note, only GasPoints members can purchase regulator kits from OnGas. Customers must purchase kits from their gasfitter.
We’ve made it easy for you to lodge new connections by providing you with LPG connection forms. You will receive a connection pad when you sign up to GasPoints to make referrals.
If you need more you can download more forms here or call us and we’ll send you another pad.
Join the GasPoints Programme
and complete a new connection referral
Call OnGas on 0800 84 12 12
and make your referral.
Request a Regulator kit
a regulator kit can be delivered with the OnGas cylinders and invoiced to you directly as a member of te GasPoints programme.
Gas (Safety and Measurement) Regulations 2010
The Gas (Safety & Measurement) Regulations 2010 affect the way in which OnGas delivers to customers and the way gasfitters install the appliances and cylinders at the customer site. Download a copy of this Regulation here
In short, what this means for you:
- The only person who can connect a new gas installation to a gas supply is the gasfitter.
- OnGas cylinders left at customers installation cannot be connected by an OnGas delivery driver. Have the cylinders delivered to the site before you arrive at the site to do the installation/connection, or you’ll have to return to the site again to do it.
- Any installation that has been disconnected for more than 6 months will have to be re-certified
- OnGas no longer receives a copy of the Certificate of Compliance (CoC)